From MRL Wiki
 RFID hacking
I think this needs even more definition than the zigbee project, and potentially is cost-prohibitive depending on what we decide. Still very interesting, let's discuss more:
 project ideas
I propose that we start out by building our own RFID reader(s?), and do some experimentation with that. Anyone have one already?
- Create a reader similar to this: (http://cq.cx/prox.pl) and take it on BART to see what we can get
- Create an "american detector", or a "canadian detector" for the new e-passports (realistically a nationality detector would be just fine, but a canadian detector is funnier)
 sub ideas/thoughts brought up:
- track people at conventions
- track specific people larger scale geographically (public transport only?).
- Associate RFID with people by proximity and picture.
- Spoofing IDs.